I know what I was in for..I've worked for a new Ulta for mo and 1/2. The 1st wk I had about 50 hrs and attended about 7 meetings with vendors from different companies like Benefit, and Bare Minerals.My 1st pyck was great, but go ne downhill since...I was pumped up and ready to give it 110 %..During the first few wks 2 mgrs quit!! I was really surprised and heard rumor that all managers, including salon got into a big argument in the office. as of now, I dont work Prestige..but hang out in the shampoo, styling tools area helping customers..I"m pretty upset about it and
it seems t hat the overbearing pushy college girls get to work the Prestige area. I've not had m uch of a chance to show whether I can do this or not..These college girls think nothing of walking up to a customer I helped in Prestige..add their comments and even
take my customer away & start to apply makeup.! This is extremely rude..good lord, we're NOT on commission! Now I've been informed I'm getting NO hrs next wk.. I'm v ery angry and disappointed..also the Mgr hired 28 people or too many of us, yet they have the nerve to advertise for Christmas help when I'm getting no hrs. Last wk I
had 7 hrs..was on the schedule en d of wk..when I walked in the 3rd key mgr said I wasnt scheduled..they took the
hrs away..!!without calling me on the phone..Very disappointed and feel I was
lied to and misled..was supposed to get at least 32 hr...BUT business isn't there...i dont think Mgrs know what they're doing and Corporate is a joke..they're in Chicago and expect us
to do 65,000$ in sales in 1 wk...the economy and the mall business sucks here.. Get a clue people..you're drawing
7 figure salaries..& outta touch with reality...this has been a horrible experience from someone who is older, professional and I'm dependable and do everything I'm told..YET ITS NOT ENOUGH!! I"m going elsewhere..I hope this business closes...they deserve it. somewhere in Ky
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Ulta reviews
- Cosmetics Dept.
- Disrespectful - NO CUSTOMER ASSISTANT- NEVER GOING BACK
- If you have an accent Ulta will accuse you of stealing!
- Ulta in Hendersonville TN
- Ulta salons in Anchorage AK
- Defected product/ Who can respect a company who cant stick to their word??
- Terre Haute, Indiana Ulta thinks I steal
- ULta deerfield florida
- somebody did not remove clearance tags
- Ulta Horrible Customer Service
- Ulta's extremely shady business practices: they charged me nearly $200 for product I...
- Horrible costumer service
- horrible haircut at ulta
- Ultra.com WORST Customer Service EVER!!!!!!!!
- Alicia at ulta
- Beware of Alicia at Ulta!
- first time i have experienced an employee with an attitude
- VERY UNHAPPY bank review
- Flight attendant behavior
- UPS customer
- Dollar Tree Belmont, CA
- very unhappy customer.
- UGH! Rip Off
- Staff Swearing?
- Jetblue employee made me loose my flight
- Unhappy with bacon
- Manager & employee
- Employee on drugs
- Bad Customer Services
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you